Plain Gut Thread
- Raw material: Animal Collagen obtained from bovine intestinal serous or from cattle sub-mucous.
- Natural and absorbable material: Primarily derived from intestine walls conjunctive tissues of selected mammals.
- Plain Gut, as indicated by its name does not have salty nor other nature treatment which extends its absorption in the body. The absorption is done through phagocytosis.
- Color: Light Yellow
- USP Caliper: From 6/0 to 2
- Presentation: Strands of 45 cm. 70 cm. 75 cm. and 150 cm.