Bioseal Mix Sleeves
Sterilization packaging material that preserves the sterile for 5 years
Made of medicinal use paper and transparent film.
- Film-light blue color to visually check the seal integrity.
- Paper for sterilization of 60 g/m2 and 70 g/m2
- The foil PET / PP 57g/m2
- Aseptic Opening and closing by thermo-sealing.
- Easy visualization of its content through the film.
- Polypropylene folio, without perforations.
- Resistant to dry traction and rubbing.
- It is an effective bacterial barrier.
- Chemical indicator for steam, ETO and formaldehyde (not toxic).
- Sealable between 150 ° and 180 ° C.
- Print indicators are based on water-inks (no contain of heavy metals).
- On orders are fabricated of special measures and prints.
- Presentation in 200 meters long rolls without bellows.
- Manufactured according to International Standards: EN 868 Part 5 (CE) – BS 6871 – DIN 58953 Part 4 – IRAM 3116.
- External Packaging: Carton Box.
- Internal Packaging: Plastic Bag