Beeswax mixture of (80%) and isopropyl palmitate (20%) that can be manually molded and applied.
It is available in bars of 2.5 g and is sterilized by gamma rays.
The UNIWAX bone wax is used as a mechanic hemostat to control bleeding in surgical procedures involving bone tissue.
Mainly in cardiac surgery where hemostasis is necessary to make, in general the sternum bone.
The bone wax is a hemostat without pharmacological action. Its effect is purely mechanical to fill the spaces left on the bone after cutting, holding the bleeding.
Mechanic hemostat in bones for:
- Neuro surgery
- Traumatology and ortopedics
- Toracic surgery
- Dental, oral and maxillary-face surgery
- Infected areas
- Do not re-sterilize
- Discard products that have been opened and not used.
- Containers should be open only in the act of surgery and under sterile conditions
- Do not use the product with validity term expired.
- Medical and hospital use only.