It is a device that causes a pressure loss at fluid pass. It is essentially a straight short line between two conical frames. A device measures the fluid expenditure, i.e., the amount of flow per time unit, from a pressure difference between the places where the oxygen supply enters to the point of minimum section of the tube, where its final wide part acts as a diffuser.
- Packing of quick manual opening.
- Anatomically shaped with non-traumatic edges
- Perfect adaptation to user’s face
- Adjustable metal clip to the nose
- Adjustable elastic holder to the head.
- Non-toxic transparent flexible PVC.
- Capacity up to 10 cc.
- With Central Flow nebulizer.
The easy, variable, adjustable Venturi system ensures fix and accurate concentrations of oxygen.
The average concentration diffuser allows the adjustment of approximately 35%, 40% and 50% (White Color)
The low concentration diffuser allows the adjustment of approximately 24%, 26%, 28% and 30% (Green Color).
Tube Length: 210 cm.